Pages

19 August 2023

revolver

don’t start me…     once I get going…       god will be turning in his grave      after the latest abomination        someone murdered innocence     he still has the weapon      and he could care less about forensics        coz no one really cares    for innocent victims     but it’ll make great TV      it’ll fill the news papers      and conspiracy theorists will wet their pants

my neighbours number their burdens    and pray for forbearance       and that’s alright      I too have burdens I can count       but I’m a thief     I don’t require no forbearance    I’ll take my chances with the corporeal law      I can fend for myself     I often had to     but this weapon still holds five bullets      it must serve some other purpose         or it’s no gun at all…

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment