Pages

23 August 2023

killers

they say you can kill with kindness     but I don’t believe that’s true    no,   cruelty is a killer    indifference is a killer     and I’m a killer too     this world is a cruel place   its history is a catalogue of murder     they say life is precious     but people squash it     each and every day     there’s little love in people     they are killers by word and deed

birth is an act of violence      the powerful understand violence       they’re all killers too      I have stared in the face of cruelty      and seen the bloody truth      it’s either kill or be killed     in this infestation      because we’re all killers       it’s human nature    we were born to violence     and murder by degrees    I found the one I loved in this world    it was she who murdered me

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment