Pages

22 August 2023

euphoria

the most beautiful things in this world     cannot be apprehended by the senses      they must be felt by the heart     like the feelings that pass between lovers in moments of passion     I don’t know if it’s even possible to convey those feelings in words    manic sex is a form of communication fully tactile and totally emotional     to capture a picture of that, you’d have to paint with colours no-one has ever seen

feelings come and go, like clouds scudding by    they are never really constant     they tend to change through time     my feelings are hyper energized     but prone to painful inversion      the rush of pure exhilaration      gives way to dreaded apprehension      I wake up into nightmares in the valleys of despair    to lick my wounds and pray once more for the state of euphoria     and the joy that awaits me there

 

No comments:

Post a Comment