Pages

13 August 2023

gravity

 this is the order of my days       cyclical      repetitious   and fearsome     I’m as high as a kite      stratospherically      fantastically    orbital       I’m oozing light and heat     and I’m pyrotechnically     blindingly      illuminated

this is the way my spirit  inevitably dives    slumping      toppling       and plummeting          I’m crashing fast      spectacularly     catastrophically      and terminally      I’m in the thrall of some terrible force     frightening      dreadful      and sudden   

this is the power of inexorable gravity     cruel      unforgiving       and devastating  in consequence     vertigo spirals me down    I’m falling    tumbling      and spinning     I am a stone cast on turbulent water    plunging          sinking         and disappearing   

No comments:

Post a Comment