Pages

24 August 2023

hypersexual

 I got the hunger something chronic     I just can’t get enough to satiate my lust     I don’t care what floats your boat    I dig it    you can count me in    right here   right now       while our blood is hot     and the urge is on us      I’m as tactile as a shark     and as subtle as the bends    but I’ll gladly play any game of sentience and sensuality

I revel in that electricity    I’m alive with conductive potential   I’m a hostage to intimacy, my body requires it   I am driven by the flesh to seek the devil’s mercy    not that sex is wicked     I believe it is sacred     some say I’m a dirty dog      I think perhaps I am       dogs have no inhibitions      dogs know no sin

so let’s roll together       our ravenous limbs entwined     tracing the fleshy geometries      of our bodies    and our minds    I feel that I know you    and I can read your signs   you’re hungry just like me     and loaded with sexual energy     I’ll hold you tight     but love you looser    no marionettes      no strings attached      if we can ride the beast together    we can share that spiritual fusion       that’s ours but for a moment      before it gently fades away

 

No comments:

Post a Comment