Pages

14 September 2020

silence


I shall be nameless     for the moment    and mute    I shall keep my silence    and my silence will speak for me   if I were to speak   I’d speak like a child   if I were to sing    I’d sing like a raven      if I were to cry   I’d cry like a dove  

but I choose to remain silent   silence is my strength   if I spoke of silence now  I would be a killer   I would have murdered the thing I treasure   let me rest here forever   with the naked things   myself being myself  in silence

be silent now    our silence shall not betray us   I am a dragonfly   a moment that hovers    and remains too long    a sound stopped      a movement stifled for an eternity    you are a comet   a perfect bead    drawn between the stars   marking out infinity     with a single silent strand


hear the Creature EP 



No comments:

Post a Comment