Pages

1 September 2020

The Calculus Of Rage

hear my voice



 

it’s me

I did it again

I made a cunt of myself

for no real reason

that spike through my heart

the faulty adrenal gland

sent acidic transmissions

through my mind and body

I could tear my skin off, fuck!

 

I spiraled on terrible trajectories

like that moth in the bathroom

on its fatal final flight

an elongated spasm racked

and viciously surged

with a reckless head load of poison

acrid in my mouth

 

my words have cancer

cutting words, killing words

no balance attenuated

or room for reason

all passive strategy

lies in wait for the unwary

then pounces ferocious

into the maelstrom

fuck you!

fuck you

and fuck you too

 

I’ll smash your face in

eat your entrails for breakfast

tear the stars from their sockets

and grind them to dust

don’t come in

I did something nasty

I damaged my being

with psychotic clubs

 

treatment is symptomatic

there is no cure

no wonder drug

no universal panacea

just elemental narcotics

to ease the pain

of twisted nerves

in a deviant body

a sickened soul

in a broken man


who conjured up this

slouching abomination?

my furrowed brow

and unnatural posture

speak of untold burdens

 

so feed me, free me

turn me loose

put a bullet in my brain pan

and bid me farewell

 

somebody call the cops

the suicide squad

oh man

I think I’ve lost the plot

 

I’m negotiating with forces

that are only ever found

beyond the pleasure principle

in the bloodiest recesses

of the human heart

 

I’ve arranged my killing stones

where they come easily to hand

my eyes are filled with blood

and where I once saw beauty

I now see meat and murder

 

like every loser I ever met

I have embraced the beast

and follow its commands

 

I won’t fake out here

I often pled innocence

due to diminished responsibility

 

but the servants of the beast

are purely instrumental

in their brutal applications

 

and the calculus of rage

is relentless and unforgiving

.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment