Pages

14 November 2023

ornithology

I‘m so high I daren’t look down      but I don’t even miss the ground     good riddance to bad vibrations     I’m just an infant laughing at the sun     the universe and I are one…      …it’s a perfect fit…     …hand in glove        …so don’t blow my high     let me fly with the birds     I got the ornithology       and there’s magic in my words    

but I ain’t bobbing for apples       this is a game I can never win     but I shoot when I’m hot      and I’m ready to fly    more often than not         …angling for the short prize      aiming kinda low…       I might just beat the system     it depends on where I go    sometimes I can fly away     keep the blues at bay   …gravity is patient with madmen…       …but I’m bound to crash someday

No comments:

Post a Comment