Pages

15 November 2023

modern babylonians

meanwhile…  …at your local shop ‘n’ save     the precepts of scientific management   churn out well adjusted slaves     they have chosen between conformity and freedom      they are willing to be managed     each has had their price      I’ve been damaged and discouraged       but I’m not crazy enough to join them       I dressed like them     talked like them    and even ate like them    but I could not think like them     I can’t be moulded to society’s requirements    I needed new horizons     and ever greater highs    so cut me some slack       coz crazy amounts of spoon    robbed me of my consumer status       and left me on my backside        you can sometimes buck the system     but not the dark forces      fear is the coinage of modern babylonians      fear is the quirt that keeps the herd in check      

No comments:

Post a Comment