Pages

2 September 2023

memories

 you touched me where I ached      and took away the hurt     we were light and shade      and created the moon and stars       from our tangled sheets      with hungry groins and mouths        our sex was existential     every moment     every touch     conquered death     our cups were overflowing    with raw orgasmic love     we were naked and newly born     washed clean by the rain     completely unashamed

you are the one dream my lonely soul desires        my first and last taste of immortality        do you think of me that way?       do you celebrate our memory?       they say the richness of our lives      lies in our memories      you were the lyric to my melody       and I care to remember  words I dare not speak      for love has just begun      and we two are as one        in the kingdom of my memories

 

No comments:

Post a Comment