Pages

6 October 2022

magoo

 I think a black cat crossed my wires     and cast me the evil eye     it may have fucked with my mojo     but I don’t seem to mind     coz there’s turmoil in my pockets      and gear on every corner        I have time enough to burn        and the urge is something fierce 

 

all I need is a dab     to lubricate my illusion     and liberate my ego       I lost faith in my identity     and confidence in my face       I’m just a slab of ancient mutton     well  past my sell by date      I’m totally out of contention         and no longer play that game

 

 I‘ve become a jelly man    neck deep in heavy dope      author of a comfortable oblivion   myopically forgetful    empty headed   and exempt      rendered completely harmless       through drug induced psychosis        and I’m easy with that vibe        but only when I’m high

 

No comments:

Post a Comment