Pages

21 October 2011

Love Is The Law

LurvGun

the electric prickle of awkward instance pierces my skin with tiny dragons teeth      and circumstance rains down on my head as bags of hammers    I stand embarrassed before the blank ignorance of my judges     I’m speechless at their presumption     I am an innocent man    the crimes I am charged with were acts of love    they say that I’m a user and a lowlife dog     but I’m just wild that’s all    so don’t take my drinking hand     that’s all I got left

 

I’m pillared salt and oxy rush   you have to look within to see where you been    spastic colon and diarrhea mouth     my jury has been selected from jelly mountains     my fate is sealed before the judges of certainty in apocalypto jackboots    I’ve been a naughty boy and ought to be locked up     with all the other glorious bindlestiffs who dared to live a little    but love is the law     the law is love     for us down below     and them up above

No comments:

Post a Comment