Pages

31 August 2026

nothing can stop us having fun

 


he brought a message from my sponsor     sedan delivery     he did not give his name     he just zapped me    with fifty thousand volts     directly into the brain pan        and it opened up my mind     to a brand new world of wonder    I founded a new science      based on a page torn from readers digest        it read: “discover your spiritual future in the new electric church”

so I did    I called down the thunder and lightning  -  you see I’m gifted with electromagnetic potential     and I stood where my guru stood     way back in the bygone      in that place where myths are forged       and I fashioned a few of my own

he had them suckers mesmerized      he laid the real thing on them      but it only blew their minds       coz they didn’t understand      some were taking notes       they later produced books       no one understood them either    it seems everything he ever said was open to interpretation     but I was there to hear him when he clearly said:        ‘nothing can stop us having fun’

No comments:

Post a Comment