Pages

25 July 2026

my final temptation

this voice needs a wilderness      somewhere to scream in       the religion of solitude     has eaten up my mind        I don’t require validation      I know no one is listening     I speak now to power      word after word after word     laid out like crazy paving       now that is power       there is really nothing to it      you just have to bleed across the page      you have to cry like you mean it

some will think I’m the devil’s bagman      my truth is hard on the ears     but anything else is wasted ammunition       fear has lost its power over me     and power is the name of the game       make no mistake about that      power attracts the corruptible      and I am corruptible      power is my final temptation       and I fully intend to yield to it      I will become a force     amidst competing powers 

No comments:

Post a Comment