Pages

13 December 2023

weasels

 it gets complicated  when the weasels come to town         some critters only love you when the sun shines       they turn carnivorous in the dark      weasels are sharp and unrelenting     theirs are worlds of meat and necessities       I don’t care      what did the old assassin say?      the coup de grace       always stick one in the brainpan      that’s what I’m doing      gimme the blowtorch      we’re smoking moon rocks        testing the limits of gravity        stick it to my brain pan      I feel the rapture coming on strong     I’m all about having a laugh     vibing with the positive        success is having fun       there’s no maybe in paradise     no excuses      no exceptions    and no mealy-mouthed weasels to ruin the party for everyone else   

No comments:

Post a Comment