Pages

22 July 2023

breaking news

what the fuck?     what the actual fuck?    I mean what?      someone pissed in the well       and poisoned my loving cup       I sprang a leak          somewhere in my head       my thoughts, those tiny blind assassins        coursed through my mind       with the seductive force of  reason       logic clad in gun metal       I’m no longer trusted      so they wrapped me in chains           and set their dogs on me

breaking news!       this just in…       for the sake of (my) humanity     they saw me stoned        they had me sectioned and shaved for dissection      they’d mete out measure for measure against my indiscretions       coz  I drink too much to always play fair     and I taught myself to be a cunt     so I got what was coming to me     they’ll always see the worst in me         but you don’t care, do you?         I’ve often been good to you        and you and I are square

No comments:

Post a Comment