she was
looking for someone to submerge
herself in someone to redeem her
dreams but life shows little
mercy I didn’t have the
space and her motion made
me sick we were shacked up less
than a week before we sprang
one that’s the trouble with
submarines they are rarely
observed and they’re always
sinking but I was in it for the
kicks the rest is propaganda
25 February 2023
submarines
what a
palaver there’s no
doubt she dished
dirt the full kitchen
sink like some tacky
soap I said lend me your
body I’ll wipe that smile off your
face a little dark
humour from a darker place you
know who you’ll answer to back
indoors you can’t beat
that peach they bruise too
sweet she was dancing with moon
dogs she dances real
good but her
mind is gone still, any
old tart in a storm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment