Pages

13 January 2023

entropic


I don’t know the devil       but I know his ways        I’m familiar with deception           and the patterns of disgrace      so strap me down       or turn me loose        it’s sad       but it’s true     I’m overdue a jolt      more power to my elbows       more gleam on my machine     I’m not strung out       I’m just down       but there’s a cure for those blues      stashed in your arms       

I had to bend       I had no choice         I’m  a man of straw            a fool for hire       I dry my eyes      and blow my nose         I caught a chill      from deep inside          baby, I’m hurt        can you heal my wounds?      I forgot how to fly      so I’m learning to fall       do you think god truly loves us?        coz I  reached out         but he doesn’t answer my calls      

No comments:

Post a Comment