Pages

21 March 2020

Captain Chaos

the mysteries of life     seem to defy explanation       but I got the prickly answers     festering in my ball sack     it don’t take a psychic    to chart my approach     an electric horizon     all fire and thunder     crackles and spurts     with them golden bullets        the fruit of my loins   

murder and mayhem     lurk in my shadow       so open the door    just let me in        I won’t be no bother      or give me your cloak     this is magical weather     give me your cloak       and I’ll cast you a spell

this poor boy     gets all ego inflated     and is counter-indicated      for most applications      I’m good for a laugh      but don’t ask for directions      my bipolar co-ordinates      mean I’m lost and  found      in repetitive cycles    

however    due to the unique way        my head is located        I get to harmonise        with those dissonant values       that tie other people      in  gordian knots        this heavy soul      walks on many waters        a friend to all men      but master of none


No comments:

Post a Comment