Pages

23 December 2019

Blood Oath

I’m the catalyst of chaos

I’ve passed the edge of reason

and have my monster rolling

from dusk til dawn and back again

for I have banished sleep


there’s no place to lay my head

and no comfort in my bed

I have a system wide vexation

between them winding sheets


I’m the prince of petty tyrants

the harbinger of death

I shall not be dissuaded

I swore upon my dagger

that I’d have my pound of flesh


I vow upon my blood

and vouch it with my life

my mind is firmly set

and I cannot let it rest


I’m the locus of despite

the calculus of treason

I have laid my bloody plans

and keep my killing stones

sharpened and in reach


there’s nothing you can do

to escape your sorry fate

I’m going to get to you

no matter what it takes


I’m the demon in your nightmare

the villain of the piece

I already dug our graves

for I made a bloody pact

and cannot be released


and when this war is over

I still shall not know peace

I’m hostage to my savagery

and a servant of the beast


No comments:

Post a Comment