11 April 2013

Gouge

Gouged

All my life they spat on me

Because I dragged the low end

I got used to fighting for what’s mine

Blood of my blood and bone of my bone

I believe in an eye for an eye

I’d gouge away with bloody thumbs

Even if it rendered the whole world blind

Everyone is born with love in them

But you have to be taught how to hate

Each blow that landed was an education

They taught me and I learned it well

I want my pound of flesh on the bone

I’ll dig my grave right next to yours

I will pluck out my offended eyes

And serve the dictates of my primitive heart

.

4 comments:

  1. An anthem of hate. Your a bitter & twisted little man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure got a rise out of you though.

      Delete
  2. True writing expresses the methods of the holocaust of humanity with absolute precision. It should rip the skin off the bourgeois reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lolita - just trying to evoke a little emotion...

      Delete