Pages

25 October 2023

sexual magnetism

 I still taste you      after all this time      you have a hold on me     I don’t seem to mind     it was all about sex      and sex is power     we shared an energy    sexual magnetism      I don’t remember the question     but sex was the answer      you knew that of me       you saw me coming      from a long way off       just another man     who would never control you       and I was hurt      I was paralysed     I felt helpless      that’s not attractive    in anyone’s eyes     we are all sexual creatures   and in a perfect world      we could fuck without consequence       but it’s not a perfect world        you were flawed      and so was I     the passion seemed intense       was it all in my mind?      do you remember me fondly?     or was I too unkind?

No comments:

Post a Comment