Pages

23 January 2022

je suis un zombie

 

I can cruise       six miles over        but you gotta come down      sometime          I got the pulse      electric in my veins         I’m throbbing with static       drowned  in the darkness       and drenched in black rain      this could be a dream        for all I know      I can’t tell the difference      in my somnambulist phase       je suis un zombie        welcome to my nightmare       my up is down       I’m drowning in mirrors       I cut my edge     from the shattered reflections         of the bipolar ripples       that run through my creation       I was moulded in the image of my maker       semi divine        in my mucky enclosure        talk to me now       I’m lost and alone       I’m fighting with shadows      so far from home

Hear my voice on the album 'Dagger'

No comments:

Post a Comment