Pages

26 January 2020

Freedom


I shall not be shamed

by another’s words or deeds

shame is the quirt of fear

and fear is the prime motivator

for the reinforcement of ego

and the production

of personal mythology

but I’m consigned now

to the power that rules my fate

there’s nothing left to fear

in the face of certain death


I am centred now

on myself alone

and on the accumulation

of personal power

I stand as singular

and without form

I don’t require validation

I have no points to defend

I sacrificed my pretentions

and freed up the space

between myself and the world


I’m gathering momentum

as I shed my skin

I’m polishing my connection

to the man within

I’m well practiced now

in all my directions

I know where I am

and never lose my way

I always point in the same direction

towards the abstract goal

that some call freedom


No comments:

Post a Comment