Pages

4 October 2017

The Seventh Sacrament

Reciever

somebody put soul food   in my midday fodder   spiked me with holy water   and pulled my knickers down    those bare arse cheeks    were of little consequence     provided that the heavy hit    distilled from heavy shit    concealed my embarrassment    along with a litany of grievous sins   hitherto unrecorded

the testament euphoric    melted my studied indifference   with billion dollar words     laying on a smooth line in piety    nauseatingly hypocritical    under any circumstances   but doubly so in mine

I never seen it coming   but brother I was stoned    and guilty of those pleasures far too long deferred    on receipt of holy orders    those creature comforts keep    most men in stolid sleep    and sleeping is a sin   akin to blissful ignorance

so don’t never tell no one   what has passed between   cause no-one needs to know   and you know what I mean    the fruit of all my labours     the seeds that I have sown     could go excommunicado    with bitter denunciations   and the casting of first stones

No comments:

Post a Comment