29 October 2015

She

Shrooms_01

It started with a whisper and built into a storm. The wind blew in from the dark corners of the globe and sought me out with unerring instruments. I heard my true name called and it lit up my heart. I laughed and laughed at the obviousness of it all; how had I missed all this when it was always at my fingertips? Then she caressed me and my universe flipped open. She was all over me – whispering in my ear – playing with my hair – caressing my face with long cool fingers. She was autumn now and full of womanly wiles; she was wild and ripe for the taking. She was all mine and I was hers. She had been waiting since the dawn of time and had taken many lovers – men and women who had braved the divide with open hearts to gather nature’s undiscovered bounty. She doesn’t give her name to just anybody, but she gave it to me that night, a secret that cannot be divulged – a name that cannot be spoken.

I came in search of something and found her secluded in the darkened hedgerows, reclining in the stream and dancing through the air. She was old, but eternally young and she was wise beyond understanding. She divulged the arcane and occult in the shadings of her contours and the nuances of her breath; nothing of value was closed to me – but nothing was as I had imagined. Books had only clouded my head with old men’s tales and unnecessary complications. There is nothing that is truly hidden in nature – all we need are the eyes to see and the heart to comprehend.

He must have thought I was crazy – the old man with the west highland terrier – he must have thought I was walking along talking to myself. He interrupted our conversation, or I’d never have gone home. The mushrooms – I’d forgotten about the mushrooms – her little soldiers. They were not the key to her door, but they helped me locate the key. There remained the mystery – why had the world been hidden from me till now? Perhaps the labels I had acquired through the soft Grecian apparatus of learning had obscured her and the wildness of her love from me. My eyes were opened now and I took my place as a natural man beneath the turbulent night sky. I made my way home with warmth in my steps and adoration in my heart. I’d met a girl as old as the world and as wild as the autumn winds – nothing would ever be quite the same again.

.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, i believe that i noticed you visited my weblog so i got here to go back the want?.I'm trying to in finding issues to enhance my website!I assume its ok to use some of your ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fuck off you spamhead cunt - you don't have the wit to understand my ideas - never mind rip them off. Everything you see on this blog is my intellectual property - away and play your games and leave well enough alone.

      Delete
  2. lol...sorry had to laugh at your reply to the comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - but the cheeky bastard deserved a rocket up the arse. I'm getting a lot of spam from somewhere and I'm fed up with it.

      Delete