5 July 2014

Kodachrome

Kodachrome_01

always got the soggy end

drip

  drip

     drip

‘til saturation point

lacking that golden touch

tongue tied

born to rust

this takes the biscuit

really pisses me off

.

I’m on a bender

have been for years

what choice do I have?

I’ve nowhere left to run

I could be rehabilitated

did you ever think of that?

I could pass for normal

in the proper attire

.

- that’s a faulty account

and a totally false picture -

.

click

   click

      click

.

Kodachrome

it’s a flash exposure

that imprints illusion

on the pliant mind

can’t let that touch me

only drags me down

after all

they’re only snapshots

frozen memories

and memories change

through time.

.

2 comments:

  1. Praveen Parasar12 July 2014 at 07:37

    "it’s a flash exposure
    that imprints illusion
    on the pliant mind" so true that....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Praveen for your kindness.

      Delete