6 April 2014

Algebra

Algebra

The daily inquest has begun

Where did I go wrong?

Where the hell am I now?

I’m caught in the middle

Not only the middle

But all the way through

The morning weighed in

Like an anvil

The evening was heralded

By the unforgivable

Uncertainty of being

I have to resolve

Some complex algebraic

Equation

Just to fit into my skin

These are life

And death

Decisions

I’m avoiding here

I think the problem is

A lack of personal power

To regain myself

I have to let go

I have to let go

In order to hold on

.

2 comments:

  1. powerful urge..only if addition-substitution here would have been as easy as algebra...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At times the world seems over complicated to this simple man Praveen - so many contradictions to resolve. Thank you for your kind comment.

      Delete