17 March 2014

Wrecking Ball

Wrecking-Ball

Wish me luck

I’m going nova

The head’s a faulty compass

Don’t know which way to go

I’m a a cool cold reckoner

Subtle in my brilliance

I’m the chosen son of heaven

On an ecstatic spiritual high

I’m an awkward moment

Of inner confusion

I’m a jealous lover jilted

In a suicidal frenzy

I’m the smoking gun

At the scene of the crime

I’m the piece of barbed wire

That tears your backside

I’m a heartbreak sob

And a carefree sigh

I’m catastrophic news

Waiting to happen

I’m a truckload of chaos

About to unload

I’m a wrecking ball

I’m dynamite

Just waiting to explode

.

8 comments:

  1. Praveen Parasar18 March 2014 at 11:45

    passionately melancholic...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Praveen - I guess it is

      Delete
  2. Love it, John

    ReplyDelete
  3. Especially the last bits...running very lyrical again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peaceful Flower18 March 2014 at 18:00

    Extreme passion... outstanding piece!! Peace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debra I tried to capture the extremities of the bi - polar existence

      Delete