5 April 2012

I Fought

katana

I fought for my life – they gave me no choice

I don’t want to be a killer & I don’t want to die

I don’t want to hold the trigger, I don’t wanna fry

I just wanna be a rich man baby, or at least try

Don’t want to be a thief – they stole my whole life

Don’t hold out much hope for peace – my enemies know why

You say you’re returning with the keys to the kingdom,

But first you’ll have find a way that you can steal them

I fought for my life and I done a good job

I got me a future baby and it don’t include strife

I don’t want to hold no trigger baby I don’t want to fry

I want to be a rich man, or at least to try

I’d never be no thief – although they stole my life

I don’t hold out much hope for peace –

You’d best ask my enemies why

I fought for my life – don’t want to fight no more

I just want to live right now and I’m only learning how

.

2 comments:

  1. So sharp, convincing, inevitable, and constructed through sublime forms of universal life force exchange

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Victory is the main object in war"
    - Sun Tzu

    ReplyDelete