22 March 2012

Static

Static2

Stop talking

Stop it

Shut up

Shut up and listen

There’s static, beautiful static inside. It fills me up. It pours out of me to fill the empty space. The emptiness is sparkling. Everything that ever was is suspended in the instant. The downstairs of infinity stretch out beneath my feet; their winding steps draw me down into the forever and ever.

I’m lucid, but fluid. My insides are outsides and my outsides in. I’m pouring constantly into now and returning now and then. I’m out of my closet and stepping far beyond control. I’m open eyes and ears. I’m losing sense of self. I don’t know what I’m on.

Maybe this time

Maybe this time

Maybe this time

Maybe

.

9 comments:

  1. Feels like fever of hyper creativity oozing into the fields of fractured reality, the voice of the gut ripping through the nonsense of invasive info wasps. Activated explosion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Static fills the spaces between the live transmissions - it isn't there on the dial, but it is everywhere between the things you see and hear. Static fills the volume that makes things intelligible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe.... Enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praveen Parasar21 March 2014 at 18:56

    may be.....sigh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe this time I'll get it right and maintain the signal - reach on through to the infinite - maybe.

      Delete
    2. Praveen Parasar21 March 2014 at 19:03

      hang on to that hope... this time

      Delete
  5. This is amazing!

    ReplyDelete