12 October 2011

Pigs

pl_animal_farm_atlas_a0

Those little piggy’s snouts are shitty from routing about in their own filth. They’ll make a meal out of stuff you and I would consider garbage, but you don’t see too well with little piggy eyes and you don’t smell so good when you spend your life in shit. You know some of those pigs are boars and some are sows, neither of which is renowned for their manners. Those omnivorous bastards gobble up everything that’s put in front of them, but it’s mostly shit no one else has any use for. Some say they are intelligent creatures; any animal that eats shit is not my idea of an intelligent creature. An intelligent creature shuns shit; wants nothing to do with shit. Personally speaking I shun those piggies too – I want nothing to do with nobody who eats shit or revels in their own filth. Those porcine entertainments are not for me; in my book if you live in shit and you eat shit – you gotta talk shit too.

.

9 comments:

  1. Applause! Maestro, you have caught the essence in one move. This brilliant piece have more on the species than volumes of literature on the subject. I do admire terribly the absolute charm you invested in this little masterpiece of great significance. This is a fabulous homage to a threatening race that threatens to eat eat us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stand those muck rakers with shit eating grins who quote big names so that they appear intelligent and retrace the steps of better writers and thinkers because they have no imagination. I hate those who dwell on the dirty and nasty - sneering at others as if they were special - while all the time they are up to their necks in shit. Pseudo intellectual charlatans & moralists who dwell in sty's of the imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, fantastically said! I do hate seeing them infiltrating every poetry circle acting like they own literature... cant hide what is dead and empty with more dead and empty phrases

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll find them in every walk of life - sticking their snouts where the are not welcome, rooting around for the fecund and transforming gold into shit everywhere they go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This world is too small for them and us, we must meet them at noon at the old clock :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. High noon - time for makin' bacon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmmm, bacon :-9 Have you seen the little piggies in their clean white shirts? Been listening to Beatles, John? I was reminded of that song over and over as I read this. I also thought of Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck. Great piece!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The "White Album" is one of my favourites Ray - I was surely influenced by George when I wrote this - although he was far more eloquent than I.

    ReplyDelete
  9. He was very eloquent about it. This is more to the oink...I mean point.

    ReplyDelete